It’s been my experience that when mothers have a chance to have their birth story truly heard in combination with the Three Verbal Tools, it makes an amazing difference to how their bodies recover, how their emotions around the challenges integrate and how much more comfortable they are with their babies.
When parents have more information about the effects each birth intervention have on their babies, they are better able to relate with their babies when they are inconsolable or experiencing other challenges. The Three Verbal Tools are also incredibly helpful once your baby is a toddler, when they may still be showing you the effects birth had on them.
This work is designed not only for immediate healing, but to enhance the bond between you and your baby, setting the stage of trust for the rest of your lives.
Community support is essential for parenting and because the health of one is found in the health of many, you’ll have established a deeper connection by having worked with your listener. That person or persons will always carry your story with them and know you in a very special way.
To take your sense of community further, the online Mother’s Circle forum will offer you an even more expanded environment with which to share and reflect. The Mother’s Circle is only for mothers who have completed the 4 week program.
In gratitude for your taking the program, you are welcome to a lifetime of free updates.
[stextbox id=”at-a-glance” caption=”AT A GLANCE”]
• Integrate and soothe the effects your “challenging” or “traumatic” birth has had on you.
• Help your baby heal the effects of their birth trauma.
• Enhance the bond between you and your baby, setting the stage of trust for the rest of your lives.
• Build community support around you in the form of your “supporter” or “listener”.
• Deepen your community support by reflecting and sharing in “The Mother’s Circle” forum with other mothers who have done the program too.
• Access to a lifetime of free updates is offered with registration.